Availability: Holiday Inn Express Hong Kong Soho
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Room, Multiple Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Suite (Holiday Inn Express)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Family-friendly hotel in Hong Kong (Central) near Soho
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Hong Kong, walking distance from Man Mo Temple, Soho, and Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal. Also nearby are Lan Kwai Fong and International Finance Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Express Hong Kong Soho features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and iPod docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Express Hong Kong Soho Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 958 square feet (89 square meters). This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Holiday Inn Express Hong Kong Soho is a smoke-free property.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (meters) - 89
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Total number of rooms - 274
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- Number of floors - 38
- Conference space size (feet) - 958
- Year Built 2012
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower only
- Air conditioning
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- iPod docking station
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Moon Thai - This restaurant specializes in Thai cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Holiday Inn Express Hong Kong Soho Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: HKD 300 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Platinum, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.