Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- Two Twin Beds
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Terrace (Plus)
- Two Twin Beds
Deluxe Suite, 1 Double Bed, Terrace
- One Double Bed
Chalet, 1 Double Bed, Terrace
- One Double Bed
Hippolytushoef guesthouse with a restaurant
Situated by the sea, this guesthouse is in the same region as Dutch Navy Museum and Radboud Castle.
In addition to a restaurant, Recreatiepark Wiringherlant features a spa tub. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and free parking.
In addition to refrigerators, guestrooms feature wireless Internet access (surcharge) along with DVD players and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The guesthouse offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). In addition to a spa tub, Recreatiepark Wiringherlant features a sauna and a steam room. This Hippolytushoef guesthouse also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting/conference room
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 2010
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Restaurant Lagerhuys - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the guesthouse include a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Table tennis nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests arriving later than 6 PM should contact the hotel to arrange check-in. Contact details will be provided on the booking form.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.25 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.5 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 2 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5,00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).