Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Double Room
- One Double Bed
- One Single Bed
Comfort Double or Twin Room
- One Double or Two Twins
Double or Twin Room, Jetted Tub
- One Double or Two Twin beds
4-star hotel in Colmar with a restaurant
Situated in Colmar, this hotel is close to Bartholdi Museum, Collegiale St-Martin, and Saint-Matthews Protestant Church. Also nearby are The Dominican Church and House of the Heads.
In addition to a restaurant, Hôtel le Maréchal features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include a business center and a 24-hour front desk.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and premium bedding; rooms also include safes and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 4-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measuring 323 square feet (30 square meters) include banquet facilities. This Colmar hotel also offers a terrace and tour/ticket assistance.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Event catering
- Half board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 30
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 323
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Garage parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
A l Echevin - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open select days
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 10 PM must contact the property in advance to make check-in arrangements. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 3 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15.00 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.