Please enter your travel dates.
- Two Twin Beds
- 1 double
Double Hilton Guest Room - Book Early & Save.
- 1 double
Twin Hilton Guest Room - Book Early & Save.
- Two Twin Beds
4-star family-friendly hotel in Southampton with an indoor pool
This family-friendly hotel is located in Southampton, close to Stoneham Golf Club, Woodmill Outdoor Activities Centre, and Southampton City Golf Course. Also nearby are University of Southampton and The Brook Theater.
In addition to a restaurant, Hilton Southampton Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature video-game consoles, coffee/tea makers, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Hilton Southampton Hotel provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 135
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Fireplace in lobby
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 15
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
The Bar - This pub serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The Lounge - This café serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 3 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room