Please enter your travel dates.
Twin Hilton Guest Room
- Two Twin Beds
Double Hilton Deluxe Room
- One Queen Bed
Double Family Deluxe Room
- One Queen and One Sofa Bed
Deluxe, One Twin Bed
- Two Single Beds
4-star family-friendly hotel in Portsmouth with a restaurant
This family-friendly hotel is located in Portsmouth, close to Farlington Marshes, Langstone Adventure Rowing, and Great Salterns Golf Course. Local attractions also include Port Solent and Portsmouth International Port.
In addition to a restaurant, Hilton Portsmouth Hotel features an outdoor tennis court. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, climate control, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Portsmouth Hotel features an outdoor tennis court and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This family-friendly hotel also offers barbecue grills, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 119
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Currency exchange
- Beauty services
- Laundry facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor tennis court
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Parking (surcharge)
- Self parking
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- LCD TV
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Tradewinds Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Tradewinds Lounge Bar - This pub serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor tennis court and a health club are featured at the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 14.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 2 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room