Availability: Scandic Hallandia
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Halmstad eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Halmstad Castle, St Nikolai Kyrka, and Stora Torg. Also nearby are Picasso Park and Slottsparken Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Scandic Hallandia features a spa tub. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Scandic Hallandia Amenities
In addition to a spa tub, Scandic Hallandia features a sauna and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 4379 square feet (407 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and a grocery/convenience store. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Scandic Hallandia is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 156
- Number of floors - 6
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 4379
- Conference space size (meters) - 407
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Svea - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Complimentary bicycles on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Scandic Hallandia Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: SEK 130 per day
- A pet fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 200 per night
- Additional Details
Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.