Availability: The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Premier Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed (Petite)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Classic Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Classic Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Landmark hotel overlooking Halifax Public Gardens
Overlooking the Halifax Public Gardens and Spring Garden Road, this hotel is 3 blocks from Metro Centre and Dalhousie University.
Business amenities at The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites include wireless Internet access in public areas, the conference room, and a business center.
The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites offers wireless and wired high-speed Internet access, pay movies, and coffee/tea makers in all guestrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites Amenities
Across the street from the Halifax Public Gardens, this renovated historic landmark hotel is within one km (a half-mile) of the World Trade and Convention Centre, the Halifax waterfront, and major museums and attractions.
Amenities at The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites include a fitness center, business center and a conference room. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in most public areas and high-speed Internet access in the business center is also complimentary.
Valet and self-parking are available in an underground parking garage (surcharges).
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 262
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 9
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
The Arms - Located off the lobby. Casual dining, seasonal terrace. Overlooking the gardens. Traditional English-pub fare. Full bar. All meals.
Room service - Available from early morning until late evening.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 50 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: CAD 22 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 27 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.