Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room - European Plan
- 1 king
Deluxe Double Room - European Plan
- 1 king
Premium Double Room - European plan
- 1 king
4-star family-friendly hotel in Antigua Guatemala with a full-service spa
This family-friendly hotel is located in the historical district, close to Antigua Guatemala Colonial Art Museum, Antigua Guatemala Central Park, and Antigua Guatemala Cathedral. Also nearby are Antigua Cathedral and La Merced Church.
In addition to a restaurant, Porta Hotel Antigua features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), laptop-compatible safes, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, Porta Hotel Antigua features an outdoor pool and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3200 square feet (297 square meters) include banquet facilities. This family-friendly hotel also offers a children's pool, a fitness center, and a steam room. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking and valet parking are available on site.
Porta Hotel Antigua is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Free parking
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 110
- Number of floors - 2
- Medical assistance available
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Full-service health spa
- Hair salon
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 297
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Banquet facilities
- Steam room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1947
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3200
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Free guest parking during stay
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Swimming pool - children's
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Los Moros - Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Playground on site
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Ceiba Porta Spa has 4 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10, Pet maximum weight in lb is 22
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: GTQ 450 per room (one way)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Deal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.