Please enter your travel dates.
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed - European Plan
- 1 king
Aqua View - European Plan
- 1 king
City View - European Plan
- 1 king
Colonial hotel in San Miguel de Allende with a health club
Situated in the city center, this romantic hotel is close to Zocalo Folk Art, San Miguel de Allende Historical Museum, and Parish Church of San Miguel Arcangel. Also nearby are Ignacio Allende House and Casa del Mayorazgo de la Canal.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Hacienda El Santuario provides a conference center, complimentary wireless Internet access, and a rooftop terrace.
Plasma televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- This property is undergoing renovations.Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities include a conference center, a ballroom, and exhibit space. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Colonial hotel also offers a health club, a rooftop terrace, and a library. Concierge services, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance can be provided.
Hacienda El Santuario has designated areas for smoking.
- Designated smoking areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Medical assistance available
- Exhibit space
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Conference center
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Number of floors - 2
- Event catering
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Rooftop terrace
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room massage available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Plasma TV
- Number of treatment rooms 3
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: MXN 390 per pet
- Rollaway bed fee: MXN 590 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green & Mean (it) thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.