Availability: Bastion Deluxe Hotel Groningen
Comfort Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Groningen eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Groningen, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Hooghoudt Brewery, Euroborg, and Visual Arts Centre. Local attractions also include Groninger Museum and Grote Markt.
In addition to a restaurant, Bastion Deluxe Hotel Groningen features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and air conditioning, guestrooms feature safes along with minibars and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bastion Deluxe Hotel Groningen Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Bastion Deluxe Hotel Groningen has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Number of floors - 5
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
Bastion Deluxe Hotel Groningen has a restaurant on site.
Bastion Deluxe Hotel Groningen Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 3 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.