Book your room at Spartanburg Marriott
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Concierge Room, Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Spartanburg hotel with 2 restaurants
Located in the city center of Spartanburg, this hotel is near the airport and within walking distance of Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium and Chapman Cultural Center. Also nearby are Wofford College and Converse College.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Spartanburg Marriott features a spa tub. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Spartanburg Marriott provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 30876 square feet (2779 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Spartanburg Marriott is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Express check-out
- Arcade/game room
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Rooftop terrace
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 9
- Total number of rooms - 247
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2779
- Number of meeting rooms - 27
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free self parking
- Spa tub
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Billiards or pool table
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Conference center
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 30876
- Year Built 2004
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Refrigerator (on request)
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cable TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Sparks - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
MESH - This bar serves dinner only.
The Terrace - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Spartanburg Marriott
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16.00 for adults and USD 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Stay For Breakfast
Stay in selected rooms and receive daily breakfast for two adults and children under 13.
Extra-person charges apply for additional adults and include breakfast.
This promotion is valid for on-site breakfast from the hot buffet, full menu, or room service. Guests must book the “Stay for Breakfast” room type. Promotion may not be available on all days. Not combinable with other promotions.