Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Business Plan, Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
- 1 double
Business Plan, Room, 1 King Bed
- 2 double
Greenville Eco-friendly hotel with a seasonal outdoor pool
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Christ Episcopal Church, Falls Park on the Reedy, and Greenville County Museum of Art. Also nearby are Kilgore Lewis House and The Peace Center.
Recreational amenities at Hyatt Regency Greenville include a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and dry cleaning/laundry services.
In addition to iPod docking stations and climate control, guestrooms feature premium bedding along with coffee/tea makers and a turndown service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- This property is undergoing renovations from 18 December 2011 until further notice.Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Hyatt Regency Greenville features a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
Event facilities measuring 25000 square feet (2323 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests.
Hyatt Regency Greenville is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Computer rental
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 8
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 330
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2323
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 25000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Private bathroom
- iPod docking station
Roost Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Orb Lounge - This lobby lounge specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Destination fee: USD 1.10 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 6 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.