Book your room at Hilton Greenville
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe, One King Bed, CornerMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
One King Bed, Executive LevelMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Suite, One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Two Double Beds, Executive LevelMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Greenville hotel with an indoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Greenville, this hotel is close to Haywood Mall, Patewood Memorial Hospital, and TD Convention Center. Local attractions also include Bob Jones University and Roper Mountain Science Center.
In addition to a restaurant, Hilton Greenville features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions include premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature MP3 docking stations and bathrooms with bathtubs and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Hilton Greenville provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 13500 square feet (1215 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. An area shuttle within 5 mi and a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times are complimentary for guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in March 2012.
Hilton Greenville is a smoke-free property.
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 256
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 9
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1215
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Year Built 1987
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 13500
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (10.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (10.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge)
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Digital TV service
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary bottled water
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub only
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- MP3 docking station
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Bistro 45 - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Children under 10 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
The fine print for Hilton Greenville
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 3:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9.95 and USD 11.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per room, per stay (maximum USD 50 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: USD 30.00
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per stay
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.