Availability: Novotel Glasgow Centre
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Glasgow (City Centre Glasgow) near Gallery of Modern Art
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Glasgow (City Centre Glasgow), close to Centre for Contemporary Art, Gallery of Modern Art, and George Square. Also nearby are Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre and Clyde Auditorium.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel Glasgow Centre features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Plasma televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Glasgow Centre Amenities
In addition to a sauna, Novotel Glasgow Centre features a steam room and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. 6 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Novotel Glasgow Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 139
- Number of floors - 6
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Laundry facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- 24-hour business center
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Plasma TV
Novotel Glasgow Centre has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Novotel Glasgow Centre Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 10.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 8.00 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 5.00 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.