Please enter your travel dates.
Room (Standard Room, Two Doubles)
- 2 double
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Room, 1 King Bed, River View
- 1 king
- 2 double
Grand Island hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated on a river, this hotel is in the same area as Martins Fantasy Island, Adventure Landing, and Boulevard Mall. Area attractions also include Lasertron and University At Buffalo - North Campus.
In addition to a restaurant, Byblos Niagara Resort & Spa features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities will be closed from 11 April 2014 to 22 April 2014 (dates subject to change):
- Dining venue
In addition to an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, Byblos Niagara Resort & Spa provides a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 28000 square feet (2520 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This business-friendly hotel also offers a children's pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 28000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2520
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 12
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Event catering
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Concierge services
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Arcade/game room
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 263
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Number of floors - 6
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1971
- Pool sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Currents - This bistro serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Currents Lounge - This bar serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a spa tub, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Aerobics on site
- Dock on site
- Fishing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note: Due to a large group event at the hotel April 11-22, 2014, food and beverage service is not available and guests will have limited access to the pool.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.