Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Superior Suite, 1 Bedroom
- 2 king
- 2 king
4.5-star luxury hotel in Creswick with a full-service spa
Situated in the mountains, this luxury hotel is close to Calembeen Park. Area attractions also include The Tangled Maze.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel Forest Resort Creswick features a golf course. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, microwaves, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, Novotel Forest Resort Creswick features a golf course and outdoor tennis courts. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This luxury hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Children's club (free)
- Total number of rooms - 144
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of floors - 4
- Medical assistance available
- Audiovisual equipment
- Valet parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Pool sun loungers
- Banquet facilities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Billiards or pool table
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Golf course on site
- Year Built 2008
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Self parking, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Novotel Forest Resort Creswick has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Guests can play rounds at the 18-hole golf course and enjoy other recreation facilities including outdoor tennis courts. An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Volleyball nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Bird watching on site
- Golf - driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Tennis on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, massages, facials, and body wraps. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
- Deep tissue massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 5.50 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 5.50 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 25 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.