Please enter your travel dates.
Family-friendly apartment with a restaurant, in Vieste (Gargano Peninsula)
This family-friendly apartment is located in Vieste (Gargano Peninsula), close to Umbra Forest, Pizzomuou, and Santa Maria di Merino Sanctuary. Local attractions also include Vieste Harbour and Archaeological Civic Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Residence I Tesori del Sud Country House features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms open to patios with garden views and feature jetted bathtubs. Other amenities include LED televisions with satellite channels and kitchenettes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The apartment offers a restaurant. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Mediterranean apartment also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. A complimentary grocery shopping service and secretarial services can be provided. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Complimentary reception
- Year Built 2010
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (free)
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Number of floors - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Creche (nursery)
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Free self parking
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Pool sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 7
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- CD player
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Cooking facilities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Jetted bathtub
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Garden view
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- LED TV
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:30 AM and 11:00 AM.
Ristorante - Pizzeria - Overlooking the pool and garden, this family restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive outside of the posted check-in hours must contact the hotel in advance. Contact information can be found in the reservation confirmation received after booking.
A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash: EUR 0.80 per person, per night, for the first 10 nights. This tax applies from 15 May to 15 September. This tax does not apply to residents of the city, children under 14 years of age, or disabled persons. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Debit cards not accepted
Cash Deposit Required
Caters to seniors
Caters to families
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 35 per accommodation, per stay for housekeeping
- Energy surcharge: EUR 2.90 per accommodation per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 6.50 for adults and EUR 4.50 for children (approximately)
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Sustainable Tourism Eco-certification Program (STEP) - 4 Stars, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.