Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Fort Worth Fossil Creek
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Fort Worth (North Fort Worth)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Fort Worth (North Fort Worth), close to Golf Club at Fossil Creek and Iron Horse Golf Course. Area attractions also include Billy Bob's Texas and Fort Worth Stockyards.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Fort Worth Fossil Creek features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access and air conditioning, guestrooms feature climate control along with safes and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Fort Worth Fossil Creek Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Fort Worth Fossil Creek provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 1400 square feet (126 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Courtyard by Marriott Fort Worth Fossil Creek is a smoke-free property.
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1400
- Conference space size (meters) - 126
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Fitness facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Express check-in
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 154
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1997
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Courtyard Cafe - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast only.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Courtyard by Marriott Fort Worth Fossil Creek Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.