Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 2 Queen Beds, Tower
- Two Queen Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Tower
- One King Bed
Fort McMurray eco-friendly hotel with a bar/lounge
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to MacDonald Island Park and Heritage Park. Area attractions also include Oil Sands Discovery Centre.
A complimentary continental breakfast is available. Nomad Inn And Suites also features a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers room service (during limited hours), ATM/banking services, and self parking. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Snack bar/deli
- Coffee shop or café
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free parking
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Event catering
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Self parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- City view
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 9 AM.
Live Bar and Grill - This pub specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Happy hour is offered.
Live Cafe - This coffee shop specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare.
Keg Steakhouse and Lounge - This steakhouse specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.