Please enter your travel dates.
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking (1 King Bed)
- 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
- 2 Double Beds
Executive Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
- 2 Double Beds
Family-friendly Weston property with a full-service health spa
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located less than 1 mile from championship golf and tennis, this 23-acre resort and spa is in the exclusive community of Weston, 5 miles from Sawgrass Mills shops and 19 miles from Fort Lauderdale.
Secluded among lush gardens at the Weston-area Bonaventure Resort and Spa, the 48,000-square-foot spa is a serene sanctuary with 30 treatment rooms, salon services, and fitness and yoga classes.
WiFi, marble baths
Smoke-free guestrooms at Bonaventure Resort and Spa include signature bedding, marble bathrooms with separate tubs and showers, and free wireless Internet access; some rooms have balconies or patios.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Located on the edge of the Florida Everglades, Bonaventure Resort and Spa is less than a mile from the Weston Tennis Center and the Bonaventure Country Club. Sawgrass Mills, one of Florida's largest malls, is five miles away via the hotel's complimentary scheduled shuttle. Fort Lauderdale is 19 miles away.
The 48,000-square-foot, on-site spa offers complete health and beauty services, movement and yoga classes, and includes a café (surcharges apply). The spa fitness center is complimentary for hotel guests. Other dining options include a steakhouse, casual all-day venue, and bar and lounge with pool-courtyard views. Breakfast is available for a surcharge.
Also provided are three outdoor pools, a sundeck, and a 60,000-square-foot conference center. Hertz Car Rental is available on-site. Self parking is offered for a surcharge.
The resort is nonsmoking.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 60000
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Event catering
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Total number of rooms - 501
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 5574
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom scale
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Sewing kit
- Turndown service (on request)
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- MP3 docking station
Banyan Restaurant - Casual two-level dining room. American and Continental cuisines. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Ireland's Steakhouse - Fine dining. Certified Angus beef and fresh seafood. Dinner Tuesday - Saturday. Reservations recommended.
Bar ZEN - Lobby bar with pool and garden views through large windows. Aquariums, plush chairs, and bar seating. Light fare and cocktails. Open from late afternoon until late evening.
Cabana Bar & Cafe - Poolside bar. Light fare and frozen beverages. Open from late morning until early evening.
Room service is available from early morning until late night.
This 23-acre Florida resort and spa offers guests the use of 3 outdoor pools, 1 heated year-round, as well as a sundeck and seasonal pool bar. Guests have complimentary access to the fitness center in the Red Door Lifestyle Spa. Spa services and fitness classes are available for additional charges.
Special rates are offered to this resort guests at the Bonaventure Country Club's 2 PGA championship courses within 1 mile of the hotel. Facilities include a driving range, putting green, equipment rentals, and pro shop.
The Weston Tennis Center, a quarter-mile from the resort, houses 15 Hydro-clay courts, 1 championship hard court, private lessons, and a pro shop with 24-hour stringing service (surcharges apply).
Located in the Florida Everglades 9 miles from the resort, Sawgrass Recreation Park offers fishing, boat tours, and wildlife viewing (surcharges).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Bonaventure Resort and Spa has a full-service spa featuring massage and treatment rooms and beauty services.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Early check-in and late check-out are not allowed.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 15.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.