Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking - Advance Purchase
- Two Queen Beds
Standard Room - Advance Purchase
- One Bed
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking - Advance Purchase
- Two Double Beds
Key Largo eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Key Largo, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Dolphins Plus, Bluefin Rock Harbor Marina, and Dolphin Cove. Local attractions also include John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Key Largo features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a marina and a poolside bar.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a marina, Holiday Inn Key Largo features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Marina on site
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 2
- Total number of rooms - 132
- Free parking
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Voice mail
- Down blanket
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Holiday Inn Key Largo has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.