Book your room at Apollo Hotel Almere City Centre
Classic Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Room, Corner (King)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Classic Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
4-star hotel in Almere with a restaurant
Situated in Almere, this hotel is in the same area as International Theosophical Centre, Comenius Museum, and Old Town Hall Naarden. Area attractions also include Grote Kerk and Spanish House.
In addition to a restaurant, Apollo Hotel Almere City Centre features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and limo/town car service.
Plasma televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
This Almere hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Apollo Hotel Almere City Centre is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 117
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired internet access ( 5 EUR per night )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Plasma TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Apollo Hotel Almere City Centre has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The fine print for Apollo Hotel Almere City Centre
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
No pets or service animals allowed
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 5 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9.50 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 12.50
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- Television fee: EUR 5 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 5 per person, per night and includes use of:
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.