Book your room at Apollo Hotel Almere City Centre
Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Situated in Almere, this hotel is within 16 mi (25 km) of Muiderslot, Grote Kerk, and Dutch Fortress Museum. Old Town Hall Naarden and Comenius Museum are also within 16 mi (25 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hotel. Other amenities include self parking, a business center, and meeting rooms.
All 117 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and plasma TVs with satellite channels. Wired Internet, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
This Almere hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Apollo Hotel Almere City Centre is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 117
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( 5 EUR per night )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Plasma TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Apollo Hotel Almere City Centre has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
No pets or service animals allowed
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 5 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9.50 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 12.50
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- Television fee: EUR 5 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 5 per person, per night and includes use of:
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the Netherlands Tourist Board.