Availability: The Inn of Homestead
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Homestead (Homestead)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Homestead (Homestead), near the airport, Homestead Town Square, Coral Castle Museum, and Prime Outlets Florida City. Local attractions also include Homestead Sports Center.
The Inn of Homestead offers a complimentary continental breakfast. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, limo/town car service, and laundry facilities.
In addition to premium cable television, guestrooms include beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and washers/dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Inn of Homestead Amenities
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and limo/town car service can be provided. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
The Inn of Homestead has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 50
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Outdoor pool
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1979
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Television in lobby
- Grocery/convenience store
- Limo or Town Car service available
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- iPod docking station
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
Marios Latin Cafe 24x7 - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available. Open 24 hours.
Late night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
The Inn of Homestead Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 15.8757, Pet maximum weight in lb is 35
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- A pet fee will be charged plus a one-time pet cleaning fee
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.