Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
Premier Room, 1 Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Chelmsford eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Chelmsford, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Chelmsford Cathedral, Melbourne Stadium, and Hylands House and Park. Local attractions also include Palace of Beaulieu.
In addition to a restaurant, The County Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a conference center and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have desks, complimentary newspapers, and hair dryers; rooms also include private bathrooms and clock radios.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and audiovisual equipment. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Internet point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Conference center
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Complimentary newspaper
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The County Kitchen - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service is available.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 7.80 and GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.