Availability: The County Hotel
Standard Double Room, EnsuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Premier Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Chelmsford eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Chelmsford, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Chelmsford Cathedral, Melbourne Stadium, and Hylands House and Park. Local attractions also include Palace of Beaulieu.
In addition to a restaurant, The County Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a conference center and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have coffee/tea makers, desks, and complimentary newspapers; rooms also include hair dryers and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The County Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary newspaper
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The County Kitchen - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service is available.
The County Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 7.80 and GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.