Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Gelsenkirchen
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
StudioMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4.5-star luxury hotel in Gelsenkirchen with a restaurant
Situated in the suburbs, this luxury hotel is close to Veltins-Arena, ZOOM Erlebniswelt, and Golf Club Schloss Horst. Area attractions also include Wittringen Castle and Cranger Kirmes.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Gelsenkirchen features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a 24-hour business center.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Gelsenkirchen Amenities
In addition to a sauna, Courtyard by Marriott Gelsenkirchen features a steam room and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 4822 square feet (448 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 11
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Snack bar/deli
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 198
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 4822
- Free parking nearby
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Conference space size (meters) - 448
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Year Built 2006
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- First-run movies
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Green olive - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Harrys Bar - This bar serves lunch and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Courtyard by Marriott Gelsenkirchen Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, American Express
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17 for adults and EUR 8.5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 9.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 9.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.