Availability: Travelodge Edmonton South
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
1 Queen Bed Pet Friendly RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Efficiency, 2 Double Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
2 Double Beds Pet Friendly RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Business Room, 2 Queen Beds, SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Efficiency, 1 Queen Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Edmonton (Edmonton South)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Edmonton (Edmonton South), close to Alley Kat Brewery, Southgate Center, and Monster Mini Golf. Local attractions also include Snow Valley Ski Club and University of Alberta.
At Travelodge Edmonton South, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel also features dry cleaning/laundry services and laundry facilities.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Travelodge Edmonton South Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Travelodge Edmonton South provides a spa tub and a fitness center. This hotel offers access to a business center. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. This eco-friendly hotel also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and ATM/banking services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 219
- Number of floors - 3
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Free local calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV service
- Air conditioning
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Travelodge Edmonton South Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, Discover
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 10.00 per pet, per night
- Deposit: CAD 200 per stay
- Additional Details
This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.