Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible - 7 Days Or More In Advance Save 15%
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Smoking - 7 Days Or More In Advance Save 15%
- Two Queen Beds
Business Room, 1 Queen Bed - 7 Days Or More In Advance Save 15%
- One Queen Bed
Edmonton eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Edmonton, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Alberta Aviation Museum, Kingsway Mall, and Royal Alexandra Hospital. Local attractions also include Commonwealth Stadium and Rexall Place.
In addition to a restaurant, Ramada Edmonton Hotel and Conference Centre features a fitness center. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and laundry facilities.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered. This 3-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 322917 square feet (30000 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Business services
- Free breakfast
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Total number of rooms - 428
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Pool table
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 322917
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 30000
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Fitness facilities
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Premium bedding
- Voice mail
- Free local calls
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ergonomic chair
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast.
Ramada Edmonton Hotel and Conference Centre has a restaurant on site.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.