Availability: Comfort Inn & Suites Downtown Edmonton
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking, Hot TubMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Edmonton eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Art Gallery of Alberta, University of Alberta, and Commonwealth Stadium. Also nearby are Telus Field and Alberta Legislature Building.
In addition to a restaurant, Comfort Inn & Suites Downtown Edmonton features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Comfort Inn & Suites Downtown Edmonton Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Comfort Inn & Suites Downtown Edmonton provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 108
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Comfort Inn & Suites Downtown Edmonton has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Comfort Inn & Suites Downtown Edmonton Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 10.00 per day
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.