Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Edinburgh apart’hotel near Royal Botanic Gardens
In New Town
Set just 200 metres from the Royal Botanic Gardens in Edinburgh's New Town, these family-friendly apartments are also within one mile of bustling Princes Street.
There is wireless Internet access throughout the building, and children's toys and games are available from reception.
One and two bedroom apartments at Canon Court have separate living and sleeping areas; all include fully-equipped kitchens, CD players, and 32-inch televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Hot-el-Apartments Canon Court provides onsite parking for 42 cars (surcharge). The apartments are in close proximity to a nearby supermarket, Waverley Station, and Princes Street. Staff at the front desk can provide information on Edinburgh's attractions. A range of leaflets with information about the local area is available in the small lobby area. The hotel charges a mandatory resort fee.
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 4
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
- Concierge desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cooking facilities
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- CD player
- Separate sitting area
- Direct-dial phone
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- DVD player
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Turndown service (on request)
- Standard TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
The Olive Branch
Arthur's Seat, two miles from the Canon Court Apartments, offers many different walks with views over Edinburgh Castle and the old town and, on clear days, to the Ochil Hills and the Firth of Forth. There are over 20 golf courses in and around the city.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note that reception is open from 8 AM to 8 PM daily. Guests planning to arrive outside of these hours should contact the hotel 2 days prior to arrival to receive late check-in procedures. Guests can contact the property at the number on the reservation confirmation.
Hot-el-apartments will pre-authorise your card for £100 before arrival for bookings with payment due on arrival.
Hot-el-apartments will pre-authorise a credit card for £100 on arrival for bookings that have been paid in full at the time of booking.
Assuming that there are no damages or incidental charges, the pre-authorisation will be released on the day of check-out.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
Caters to families
Caters to groups
Caters to seniors
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Resort fee: 30 percent of room rate
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: GBP 10 per night (in/out privileges)
- Breakage deposit: GBP 100 per stay
- Additional towels/sheets fee: GBP 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.