Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
- 1 double
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Easton historic hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the historical district, this historic hotel is close to Avalon Theatre and River House Golf. Area attractions also include Hog Neck Golf Course.
In addition to a restaurant, The Tidewater Inn features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and massage/treatment rooms.
In addition to premium cable television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 7000 square feet (650 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers a library, a garden, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite valet parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2010.
The Tidewater Inn is a smoke-free property.
- Free valet parking
- Free outdoor parking
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 4
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Total number of rooms - 97
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 650
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Media library
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Year Built 1949
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 7000
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free outdoor parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
Hunters Tavern - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 10.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking
- Valet parking
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per stay
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.