Book your room at Résidence Pierre & Vacances Le Pédrou
StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Studio (Cabin)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
1 Bedroom Apartment for 5 peopleMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 1 infant)
Apartment, 1 Bedroom (cabin)Max Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children)
1 bedroom duplex apartment for 8 personsMax Occupancy: 8 guests (up to 6 children)
Ski-in/ski-out access for family fun on the slopes
Located in the mountains, this slopeside Font-Romeu-Odeillo-Via residence offers ski-in/ski-out access near Golf de Font-Romeu, Font-Romeu Ski Resort, and Bolquere-Pyrenees 2000 Ski Resort. Area attractions also include Les Angles Ski Resort and Llivia Municipal Museum.
With direct access to the slopes, Résidence Pierre & Vacances Le Pédrou makes guests feel at home with conveniences like laundry facilities and multilingual staff.
In addition to kitchens and refrigerators, guestrooms feature microwaves along with wireless Internet access (surcharge) and separate dining areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Résidence Pierre & Vacances Le Pédrou
At your hotel
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing and snowboarding. For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the mountain residence's complimentary ski shuttle.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 79
- Number of floors - 5
- Laundry facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Free self parking
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
In your room
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Tennis lessons on site
- Sledding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Résidence Pierre & Vacances Le Pédrou
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Residence the Pédrou: Friday and Sunday from 9 AM to noon and 5 PM to 7 PM; Saturday from 8 AM to noon and 3 PM to 8 PM.
Residence Les Balcons du Soleil: Monday to Thursday from 9 AM to noon and 4 PM to 10 PM; Saturday from 7.30 AM to 10 PM; and Sunday from 8 AM to noon and 4 PM to 7.30 PM.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2.00 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per week