Book your room at Résidence Pierre & Vacances Le Pédrou
Please enter your travel dates.
Ski-in/ski-out access for family fun on the slopes
Located in the mountains, this Font Romeu residence offers ski-in/ski-out access within 3 mi (5 km) of Golf de Font-Romeu and Font-Romeu Ski Resort and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Bolquere-Pyrenees 2000 Ski Resort is 2.2 mi (3.6 km) away.
With direct access to the slopes, Résidence Pierre & Vacances Le Pédrou makes guests feel at home with conveniences like laundry facilities and multilingual staff.
All 79 rooms have balconies or patios and feature kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers. Guests will also find dining areas, WiFi, and TVs. Housekeeping is available once per stay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing and snowboarding. For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the mountain residence's complimentary ski shuttle.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 79
- Number of floors - 5
- Laundry facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free ski shuttle
- Free self parking
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (2.00 EUR per 60 minutes surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 2.00 EUR per hour )
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis lessons on site
- Sledding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 7.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2.00 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per week