Book your room at Parkhotel Gent
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Comfort Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Basic Double Room (On the second floor, no elevator)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Ghent hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Ghent, this hotel is close to Ghent University, Saint Bavo Cathedral, and Belfry of Ghent. Also nearby are Ghent Town Hall and St. Nicholas' Church.
In addition to a restaurant, Parkhotel Gent features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This Ghent hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden.
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Picnic area
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
In your room
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Parkhotel Gent has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The fine print for Parkhotel Gent
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 9 AM
Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 12 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 1 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.