Book your room at Holiday Inn Gent Expo
Room, 1 Double Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Room, 2 Single Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive King RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel in Ghent with a restaurant
Situated in the business district, this hotel is close to Flanders Expo, City Museum for Contemporary Art, and STAM Ghent City Museum. Also nearby are Museum of Fine Arts and Citadel Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Gent Expo features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and air conditioning, guestrooms feature climate control along with minibars and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired high-speed Internet access. 10 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 169
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free WiFi
- Climate control
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Atrium Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu