Availability: Holiday Inn Express Gent
Family Room, Multiple BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Family Room, 1 Double Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Ghent eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Ghelamco Football Arena, Museum of Fine Arts, and Citadel Park. Nearby attractions also include STAM Ghent City Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Express Gent features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Express Gent Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Holiday Inn Express Gent is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of floors - 5
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting room
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
De Leie - This restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
Holiday Inn Express Gent Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 6.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night plus EUR 15 one-time cleaning fee
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Clef Verte (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.