Please enter your travel dates.
Twin Hilton Guestroom - Book Early & Save.
King Hilton Guestroom - Breakfast-No Refunds
Twin Room, Sea View
- One Twin Bed
King Guestroom Sea View - Book Early & Save.
Stylish hotel ideally located near Dubrovnik's Old Town
Easy walking distance
Blending modern comfort with historic charm, this Victorian-era hotel links two buildings overlooking the ancient walls and red roof tops of the city's Old Town. Banje Beach is only 10 minutes walking distance.
Health club, Ultimate dining, Lounge
Guests enjoy complimentary access to the hotel's health club. The on-site restaurant showcases Mediterranean cuisine. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas.
Mediterranean-style guestrooms have wood and marble finishes; all are air-conditioned and offer high-speed Internet (surcharge). Most rooms have views of the city or the sea.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Guests enjoy complimentary access to the hotel's health club, which comprises an indoor swimming pool, a sauna, a steam room, and a state of the art fitness room. Children will enjoy playing in the gardens, and those wishing to explore the local area can quiz the hotel's multilingual staff for information on sightseeing tours around the Old Town and ancient city walls, or simply wander 100 metres to the beach. Free wireless Internet access is available in public areas for those who wish to keep in touch with friends.
Impressive amenities at the Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik include 24-hour room service, a 24-hour business center, 7 conference rooms, on-site medical assistance, Beauty Line Spa, and a ballroom with piano. This renovated Victorian-era hotel has 1,681 square meters (more than 18,000 square feet) in meeting facilities that can be used for weddings, exhibits, and other catered events. The on-site restaurant Porat showcases Mediterranean cuisine, with seasonally inspired menus. The hotel also features a lobby bar, and a lounge bar area in the summer. The Executive Lounge located on the top floor, offers a variety of specialties with a spectacular view.
- Steam room
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Parking (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 147
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Full-service health spa
- Technology support staff
- Half board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Year Built 1897
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 18094
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1681
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Mountain view
- Courtyard view
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Sewing kit
- Bathroom phone
- Handheld showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Complimentary toiletries
- Down comforter
- Signature bedding
- LCD TV
- City view
- Sea view
- Garden view
- Beach view
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Porat Restaurant - Contemporary restaurant with a Croatian flavour. Combines international cuisine with Dalmatian specialities including fresh fish and seafood. During the summer months guests can dine on the terrace with impressive views of the Old Town and city walls. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Lobby Bar - Informal bar serving light snacks, lunches and drinks during the day. During the evenings it becomes a piano bar with live music and a wide choice of cocktails and aperitifs.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Swimming on site
Guests can destress in the hotel’s spa and choose from a range of facials, body treatments, massages, and spa packages. Treatments include hot stone massage, aromatherapy massage, Supreme Dhea Face Regeneration, or a soothing body scrub from fully trained therapists.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 27
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: HRK 7 per person, per night for adults; HRK 3.5 per night for guests aged 12-18 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): HRK 94 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: HRK 2.5 per minute (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: HRK 150 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: HRK 150 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: HRK 225 per stay
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room