Availability: Towers Rotana - Dubai
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Premium Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Club RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Modern hotel with Club Rotana Lounge
At a glance of towers
Conveniently located on Dubai’s prominent Sheikh Zayed Road, Towers Rotana boasts some stunning views of the Arabian Sea as well as easy access to all major destinations in the thriving metropolis of Dubai.
Exclusive Club Rotana
Access to Club Rotana Lounge, complimentary buffet breakfast and selected beverage served throughout the day and transportation service to and from Dubai International Airport Terminal 1 and 3 on 24 hrs request
Recreation - Bodylines
Bodylines is located on the top floor of annex building and it offers a tranquil refuge from the bustling city. You can keep fit and relax with our state-of-the-art facilities, Opening hrs: 06:00-23:00 hrsInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Towers Rotana - Dubai Amenities
Towers Rotana Dubai features an outdoor swimming pool (complete with pool side bar) where guests can soak up the sun. By night guests can choose between four restaurants within the hotel – ranging from formal dining to a lobby café serving sandwiches – and a bar/nightclub that boasts the longest bar in the Middle East. Multilingual staff at the front desk are available around the clock, and the hotel's facilities also extend to a concierge, hair salon, limo service, valet parking, sauna, a fitness center, and 24-hour room service.
- Poolside bar
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Outdoor pool
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- One meeting room
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 360
- Designated smoking areas
- Health club
- Number of floors - 30
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free valet parking
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Free self parking
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 2000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Free valet parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Flavours on Two - All day dining. Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open 06:00am - 11:30pm.
Teatro- Modern menu including dishes from India, Asia and Latin America. There is also a separate sushi bar; house dishes include Nori Seaweed crusted salmon, Latino-style antipasto platter, Peking duck and Singapore Crab. Teatro has Dubai's largest walk-in wine cellar. Open for dinner daily from 6:00pm to 11:30pm
Aquarius- Pool snack bar serving sandwiches and light refreshments. Available for private functions of up to 350 guests. Opening hours 10:00am - 7:00pm.
Wraps - the hotel's lobby café, serving wrap sandwiches, baguettes, and salads. A deli counter provides sandwiches or a snack to go. Open breakfast, lunch or dinner. Open 24 hours.
Long Bar - the hotel bar, boasting the longest bar in the Middle East, serves pub food with Asian influences and steaks. Wines by the glass, draft beers and cocktails are served. Minors (below age 21) are not allowed. Open daily from 12 noon to 3:00am.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.Opening hours: 06:00-20:00 hrs
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Manicures and pedicures
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
Towers Rotana - Dubai Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: AED 15 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AED 95 for adults and AED 47.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 30.00 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AED 30.00 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AED 30.00 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AED 30.00 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Deposit: AED 500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 120 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.