Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Sea View
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Sea View
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Sea View
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds, Sea View
- Two Twin Beds
Conveniently located hotel with pool overlooking Dubai Creek
Located in downtown Dubai’s Deira district, this modern high-rise hotel is 5.9 km (3.7 mi) from Dubai International Airport and 3 km (1.8 mi) away from the cruise terminal.
Guests have complimentary use of the fitness center, outdoor swimming pool, spa, tennis and squash courts. Jogging tracks and a sun deck are available at the Club Olympus Fitness Centre.
Hyatt Regency Dubai's guestrooms feature oversized work desks and free wireless high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Hyatt Regency Dubai is located downtown overlooking Dubai Creek, 7 km (4 mi) from the City Centre Shopping Mall and 8 km (5 mi) from the Dubai International Convention Centre. The Gold Souk, Spice Souk, and Textile Souk are within 2 km (1.3 mi) of the hotel. An outdoor swimming pool and spa tub, golf park, fitness center, tennis and squash courts, ice rink, and full-service spa are among the amenities offered. Those traveling on business can take advantage of the hotel's meeting facilities, business center with computer station, and complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas. Complimentary valet parking is available to guests during their stay.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free valet parking
- Computer station
- Free guest parking during stay
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Technology helpdesk
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free parking
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 414
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Hair salon
- Shopping on site
- Beauty services
- Medical assistance available
- Translation services
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Video library
- Grocery store
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 21
- Wedding services
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Full board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting/conference room
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Tennis on site
- Babysitting or childcare
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1861
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 20032
- Outdoor tennis courts 3
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
Al Dawaar - This revolving restaurant, located on the 25th floor overlooking the Arabian Gulf, creek, and city, features an International buffet consisting of European, Middle Eastern, Asian, and Japanese dishes. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
The Kitchen - This open-kitchen concept diner serves wood-fired pizzas, meat, seafood, lamb, and duck among other items. The 24-hour lounge section offers live music at select times throughout the day.
Miyako - Guests can dine in tatami rooms, at the sushi bar, or enjoy Teppanyaki-style cooking prepared at their tables. Open for lunch and dinner.
Shahrzad - Enjoy an authentic Iranian experience at Shahrzad. Serves oven fresh breads, kebabs and other traditional delicacies in an exotic Persian ambience.
24-hour room service is also available.
The recreational activities listed are on site; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Playground nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Ice skating on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Running track/path on site
- Table tennis on site
- Tennis on site
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AED 130 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 55 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AED 55 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 40 per vehicle (one way)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.