Book your room at Hyatt Regency Dubai
Conveniently located hotel with pool overlooking Dubai Creek
Located in downtown Dubai’s Deira district, this modern high-rise hotel is 5.9 km (3.7 mi) from Dubai International Airport and 3 km (1.8 mi) away from the cruise terminal.
Guests have complimentary use of the fitness center, outdoor swimming pool, spa, and tennis courts. Jogging tracks and a sun deck are available at the Club Olympus Fitness Centre.
Hyatt Regency Dubai's guestrooms feature oversized work desks and free wireless high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The Hyatt Regency Dubai is located downtown overlooking Dubai Creek, 7 km (4 mi) from the City Center Shopping Mall and 8 km (5 mi) from the Dubai International Convention Centre. The Gold Souk, Spice Souk, and Textile Souk are within 2 km (1.3 mi) of the hotel. Within a short distance are the Dubai Museum, Bastakia Quarter, and Traditional Architecture Museum. An outdoor swimming pool and spa tub, golf park, fitness center, tennis courts, ice rink, and full-service spa are among the amenities offered. Those traveling on business can take advantage of the hotel's meeting facilities, business center with computer station, and complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas. Complimentary valet parking is available to guests during their stay.
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Free valet parking
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Spa tub
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 414
- Hair salon
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 21
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wedding services
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Tennis on site
- Snack bar/deli
- Babysitting or childcare
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Outdoor tennis courts 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 20032
- Conference space size (meters) - 1861
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (25 AED per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (55 AED per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free valet parking
In your room
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
Eat and drink
Al Dawaar - This revolving restaurant, located on the 25th floor overlooking the Arabian Gulf, creek, and city, features an International buffet consisting of European, Middle Eastern, Asian, and Japanese dishes. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
The Kitchen - This open-kitchen concept diner serves wood-fired pizzas, meat, seafood, lamb, and duck among other items. The 24-hour lounge section offers live music at select times throughout the day.
Miyako - Guests can dine in tatami rooms, at the sushi bar, or enjoy Teppanyaki-style cooking prepared at their tables. Open for lunch and dinner.
Shahrzad - Enjoy an authentic Iranian experience at Shahrzad. Serves oven fresh breads, kebabs and other traditional delicacies in an exotic Persian ambience.
24-hour room service is also available.
The recreational activities listed are on site; fees may apply.
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Ice skating on site
- Tennis on site
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
The fine print for Hyatt Regency Dubai
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 700
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 350 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Tourism fee: AED 20 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: AED 130 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 25 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AED 55 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 40 per vehicle (one way)
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.