Book your room at Byblos Hotel
Standard Double Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Executive Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Luxury Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Standard Single Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star hotel with 5 restaurants in Dubai (Al-Barsha - Tecom)
This hotel is located in Dubai (Al-Barsha - Tecom), close to Jebel Ali Race Course, Emirates Golf Club, and Dubai Marina. Also nearby are Dubai College and American University of Dubai.
In addition to 5 restaurants, Byblos Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, washers/dryers, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Byblos Hotel provides a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 5 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. Event facilities measure 882.64 square feet (82 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance. A complimentary area shuttle within 2 km is available for guests. Complimentary self parking and valet parking are available on site.
Byblos Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 152
- Number of floors - 15
- Babysitting or childcare
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space size (meters) - 82
- Year Built 2009
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Conference space size (feet) - 882.64
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Free valet parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking, Free valet parking
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Byblos Hotel has 5 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
The fine print for Byblos Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Special check-in instructions:
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tourism fee: AED 15 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: AED 50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 100 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AED 100 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AED 100 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Deposit: AED 1000 per stay
We should mention
Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.