Really pleased with the staff at the hotel, they went out of their way to make us feel welcome. The location is brilliant, about a 5 min walk to the metro, and a 24 hour supermarket below with reasonable prices. Breakfast was good, some of the food was different, but we found something to eat each day with cooked omelet and waffles made to order. Room was huge, and really clean
This family-friendly hotel is located in Dubai (Al Barsha), close to Jebel Ali Race Course, Ski Dubai, and Emirates Golf …More
"Spotless rooms, great staff & next to the Metro!"
I love staying at this hotel!
- The rooms are spotless! I mean, they are ridiculously clean .. I'm abit of a germophobe, so cleanliness ranks really high on my list.
- Wifi is great! Good speed (I do alot of my work on the laptop, so this one's important too)
- Very close to the Sharaf DG metro station (just a five minute walk) .. also restaurants and grocery shops are very close by..
- The staff are always smiling, and are really friendly. Never had issues with them .. and they even bring you a glass of juice at the reception (it's the little things :)
- Not really a con, but the breakfast - while good - is somewhat limited. Maybe have a chef that does eggs?
zack from SF, CA
This hotel is located in Dubai (Al Barsha), close to Ski Dubai, Mall of the Emirates, and Wild Wadi Water Park. Also nearby …More