Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 single
Standard Twin Room
- 2 single
Classic Double Room
- 1 double
Standard, One Double Bed
- 1 double
Victorian hotel in Bournemouth with an indoor pool
Situated near the beach in Bournemouth, this hotel is close to Bournemouth International Centre, Bournemouth Beach and Bournemouth Lower Gardens. Also nearby are Oceanarium and Bournemouth Pavillion Theater.
In addition to a restaurant, The Durley Dean Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 14 April 2014 to 2 June 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
The Durley Dean Hotel features an indoor pool and a sauna. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and exhibit space. This Victorian hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Durley Dean Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free parking
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Business services
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Total number of rooms - 117
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 4
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1880
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
No. 28 - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 7.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)