Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room - Advance Purchase
- Two Double Beds
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- One King Bed
Eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Addison (Addison - Galleria)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Addison (Addison - Galleria), close to Addison Circle Park, Water Tower Theater, and Quorum Park. Also nearby are Celestial Park and Mary Kay Museum.
At SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms feature iPod docking stations along with sofa beds and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This 3-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 1,236 square feet (115 square meters) include banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary parking is available on site.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive is a smoke-free property.
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Event catering
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 159
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 5
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 115
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1,236
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Ergonomic chair
- Complimentary toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Sofa bed
- iPod docking station
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free Wi-Fi
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests arriving after regular check-in hours must contact the property in advance to arrange late check-in. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.