Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Single Room
- 1 single
Standard Twin Room
- 2 single
Borlange eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Jussi Bjorling Museum, Borlange Geological Museum, and Kupolen Shopping Centre. Local attractions also include Frostbrunnsdalen Valley.
At Scandic Borlänge, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a sauna. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and hair dryers; rooms also include private bathrooms and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Scandic Borlänge provides a sauna and a fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a grocery/convenience store. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Parking is also available nearby (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 141
- Number of floors - 4
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free movie channels
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning in the restaurant.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: SEK 80 per night
- Pet fee: SEK 100 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.