Book your room at Du Parc Hotel Dalat
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Art Deco hotel in Da Lat with a bar/lounge
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Bao Dai Summer Palace, Xuan Huong Lake, and Dalat Cable Car. Also nearby are Domaine de Marie Church and Dalat Flower Gardens.
At Du Parc Hotel Dalat, recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Du Parc Hotel Dalat
At your hotel
Du Parc Hotel Dalat features a sauna and a fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 140
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service
- Concierge services
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Year Built 1932
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary bottled water
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Le Cafe de La Poste - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Body treatments
The fine print for Du Parc Hotel Dalat
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: VND 820000
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: VND 410000 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: VND 820000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: VND 410000 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Gala Dinner on 1 February per adult: VND 400000
- Breakfast fee: VND 180000 for adults and VND 90000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: VND 180000 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: VND 375000 per night
We should mention
Under Vietnamese law, a guest who is not a Vietnamese citizen cannot share a room with a Vietnamese citizen without proof of marriage to each other. Otherwise, a second room must be booked. One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.