Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
Le Petit Room - Includes 1 set dinner or 60 mins massage
Da Lat villas in Vietnam’s rural highlands
In rural highlands
This rural Da Lat property is in the mountains and highlands of Vietnam, 3.5 kilometers from Xuan Huong Lake. Da Lat includes a cathedral, golf course, and governor's palace.
Ana Mandara Villas Dalat is situated on 35 acres, featuring an on-site full-service health spa, a restaurant, and 3 meeting rooms.
The 70 guestrooms at Ana Mandara Villas Dalat are in 17 villas; each villa includes shared dining and lounge areas, fireplaces, terraces, kitchens, and sitting areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ana Mandara Villas Dalat features a heated outdoor pool with a poolside bar. Restaurant and in-room or villa dining is available 24 hours-a-day. This Da Lat property includes a fitness facility, spa tub, and a full-service health spa with a sauna and steam room. A business center and 3 meeting rooms are on site, and complimentary newspapers are provided in the lobby.
A roundtrip airport shuttle is available on request (surcharge). Pets are not permitted.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Beauty services
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service health spa
- Health club
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Media library
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Pool table
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Free guest parking during stay
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Year Built 1920
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 17
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Business center
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Separate dining area
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe
- Free movie channels
Le Petit Dalat Restaurant - Restaurant and bar serving Vietnamese and fusion cuisine, paired with a selection of wines.
In-Villa Dining - Dining on guestroom balconies or in villa dining rooms. Prior arrangements required.
Complimentary breakfast is served daily.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Playground on site
- Running track/path on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
La Cochinchine Spa offers foot massage, a sauna and steam room, and a range of treatments.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 75
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 37.5 (from 6 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 75
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 37.5 (from 6 to 11 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 20 for adults and USD 10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night
- Additional Details
Under Vietnamese law, a guest who is not a Vietnamese citizen cannot share a room with a Vietnamese citizen without proof of marriage to each other. Otherwise, a second room must be booked. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.