Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room - 2 Queen beds
- Two Queen Beds
Superior Room - 1 Queen bed
- One Queen Bed
Hotel with a restaurant, in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center)
This hotel is located in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center), close to La Merced Church, Cusco Museum of Popular Art, and Church of the Company of Jesus. Also nearby are ChocoMuseum and Plaza de Armas.
In addition to a restaurant, Sonesta Posadas Del Inca Cusco features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Cusco hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Tour assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service
- Wake-up calls
- Free Wi-Fi
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Inkafe Plaza Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Peruvian cuisine.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Check-out time is 9 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Foreign guests must present a passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in.