Availability: Posada Inti Wasi
Please enter your travel dates.
Cusco hotel with a 24-hour front desk
Situated in Cusco, this hotel is close to Garcilaso de la Vega Stadium, Plaza Tupac Amaru, and Cusco Craft Center. Also nearby are Centro de Textiles and Qorikancha.
In addition to a 24-hour front desk, Posada Inti Wasi provides a safe deposit box at the front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and computer rentals.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature coffee/tea makers, desks, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Posada Inti Wasi Amenities
Posada Inti Wasi features tour/ticket assistance, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and computer rentals. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), a cruise ship terminal shuttle, and a shopping center shuttle. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cable TV service
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Posada Inti Wasi Policies & Fees
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Foreign guests must present a passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 4 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.