Book your room at Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco
4-star historic hotel with a restaurant in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center)
This historic hotel is located in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center), near the airport, Temple of the Sun, Qorikancha, and Centro de Textiles. Also nearby are Santa Catalina Convent and UNSAAC Yale International Center.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is available. Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco also features a shuttle from the airport to the hotel, a restaurant, and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), safes, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Colonial hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and concierge services. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is complimentary to guests at scheduled times.
Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - pickup (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 93
- Number of floors - 2
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Alma - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
Room service is available.
The fine print for Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 53 per vehicle (one way)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.