Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Deluxe Twin Room, Terrace, Mountain View
- Two Twin Beds
4-star luxury hotel in Machu Picchu (Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes) near Machu Picchu
This luxury hotel is located in Machu Picchu (Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes), close to Temple of the Condor, Machu Picchu, and Huayna Picchu. Also nearby are Manuel Chavez Ballon Site Museum and Aguas Calientes Hot Springs.
Belmond Sanctuary Lodge Machu Picchu offers a complimentary buffet breakfast. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, a porter/bellhop, and laundry facilities.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities.
Belmond Sanctuary Lodge Machu Picchu is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Number of floors - 1
- Concierge desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Year Built 1995
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 5:30 AM and 9 AM.
Tinkuy Restaurant - This restaurant serves lunch only.
Tampu Restaurant Bar - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
El Mirador - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch. Afternoon tea is offered.
Room service is available.
- Aromatherapy treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PEN 780
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: PEN 390 (up to 11 years old)
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Guests must transfer via required shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- Belmond Sanctuary Lodge Machu Picchu is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.