Book your room at Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado
Deluxe Room, TerraceMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior Suite, Garden AreaMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star luxury hotel in Urubamba with a full-service spa
Situated on the riverwalk, this luxury hotel is close to Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc, Iglesia de Urubamba, and Plaza de Armas. Local attractions also include Estadio de Urubamba and Salt Mines Of Maras.
In addition to a restaurant, Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
All guestrooms feature beds with memory foam mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and premium bedding. Other amenities include safes and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado features an outdoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This luxury hotel also offers a sauna, a steam room, and spa services. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2009
- Free self parking
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Memory foam mattress
Eat and drink
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
El Huerto - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
Mayu Wilka has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
The fine print for Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PEN 428
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: PEN 214 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 160 per vehicle (one way)
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.